Technology / IP / Internet
As intellectual property attorneys in New York, our knowledge of technology and IP law is based upon our extensive practical experience in the tech industry. This gives us the in-depth understanding necessary to help you refine your business, financing, and technology strategies. We can help you explore the full range of go-to-market strategies that can enable rapid growth and expansion.
If you’re in the early stages of your business, we can mentor you through the process of building your company. Consider our Fixed Fee Legal Startup Package for Entrepreneurs.
I started a social networking website a couple years ago. On a limited budget, Craig and I came up with a plan of action for doing the most important things first in starting a startup. He was very knowledgeable in the startup space and created privacy statements, terms and conditions of the site, partnership contracts, as well as a few other things. He was very reasonable in his fees and was always very professional about it. I would highly suggest using him.
As Internet business attorneys in New York we handle the following:
- Domain name acquisition and sale agreements, domain disputes, and related issues
- Establishing e-commerce ventures and services and social media sites
- Digital content distribution models (wireless, internet, text, video, music, etc.)
- Software development agreements and website development agreements)
- IT support and maintenance agreements
- Statements of Work (SOWs)
- Master Services Agreements (MSAs)
- Outsourcing, hosting, and procurement agreements
- Rights of privacy and rights of publicity matters (including online defamation, libel, and slander claims and disputes)
- Intellectual property rights protection (including copyright, trademark, infringement, and disputes)
- Intellectual property rights enforcement (including cease and desist matters)
- Breaches of confidentiality and trade secret misappropriation
- Advise brick-and-mortar retail businesses in setting up online business
Our background in technology, real estate and general business law allows us to provide a full integrated spectrum of legal services for your technology, media, entertainment, ecommerce, or internet business needs.
Call us to discuss your matter with an IP lawyer in NYC. There is no fee or obligation for an initial telephone consultation.