As Internet business attorneys in New York we handle the following:
- Domain name acquisition and sale agreements, domain disputes, and related issues
- Establishing e-commerce ventures and services and social media sites
- Digital content distribution models (wireless, internet, text, video, music, etc.)
- Software development agreements and website development agreements)
- IT support and maintenance agreements
- Statements of Work (SOWs)
- Master Services Agreements (MSAs)
- Outsourcing, hosting, and procurement agreements
- Rights of privacy and rights of publicity matters (including online defamation, libel, and slander claims and disputes)
- Intellectual property rights protection (including copyright, trademark, infringement, and disputes)
- Intellectual property rights enforcement (including cease and desist matters)
- Breaches of confidentiality and trade secret misappropriation
- Advise brick-and-mortar retail businesses in setting up online business
Our background in technology, real estate and general business law allows us to provide a full integrated spectrum of legal services for your technology, media, entertainment, ecommerce, or internet business needs.
Call us to discuss your matter with an IP lawyer in NYC. There is no fee or obligation for an initial telephone consultation.