Media / Entertainment
As entertainment lawyers in New York, we provide pragmatic legal and business advice to media and entertainment companies and professionals to help them in their creative endeavors. We help our clients build their creative visions into successful, sustainable businesses.
We are an entertainment law firm in NYC with the experience to help influencers, artists, software developers, producers, investors, actors, writers, and more. As media lawyers, we try to get a deep understanding of how your business functions. How do you generate income and get investors while avoiding liability? How will you be maximizing your social media influencing presence and monetizing your creations? We can help you explore new approaches, agreements, and features to generate revenue. If you’re launching a startup, consider our Fixed Fee Legal Startup Package for Entrepreneurs.
I have engaged Craig on a number of occasions for a variety of matters relating to entertainment and real estate law. On each of these matters, Craig has delivered only the highest quality work and provided myself and my associates with top-notch advice and guidance. It is rare to find a lawyer so fun and personable. I strongly recommend engaging Craig for your legal needs.
As a media law firm, we handle the following:
- Social Media Influencer agreements
- Digital media development agreements (film, music, graphic arts, etc.)
- Digital media distribution agreements (i.e. streaming, electronic sell-through (EST), digital downloads, cable/broadcast TV)
- License, assignment and royalty agreements
- Sports and celebrity endorsement and appearance agreements / event sponsorship agreements
- Entertainment production and management agreements
- Entertainment production agreements for talent on both sides of the camera
- Intellectual property rights (including copyright, trademark, infringement, and disputes)
- Literary and screenplay rights
- Agreements for music label management, production and publishing